Originally A Builder’s Showcase Home – Minutes Walk To The Beach
Marketed by Bargara Real Estate Agent Ethan Hyde
The quality of this home speaks for itself. Located in one of the most popular suburbs in our region, 20 Mary Fox Street is a short stroll to the ever-popular Innes Park Inlet where families enjoy the safe swimming area, barbeque areas, and skatepark.
This beautiful home was originally a display home for Sambrett Homes. Quality was not comprised in this design.
Side access is important for Queenslanders as we love to own a boat or caravan and it’s important for it to be secure. This home caters to this perfectly. With a concrete driveway leading to lockable gates, you can easily reverse down the side of your home to your double bay shed.
Inside, it’s clear the owners have cared for the home. The open plan living area is immaculate and large enough for accommodating plenty of guests who can then flow out to your undercover entertaining area. The bedrooms and media room are all carpeted and the carpet is still in amazing condition.
The main bedroom is complimented by a walk-in wardrobe, large enough for all your clothes. An ensuite attached means complete privacy and luxury in a new home.
At a glance:
• Four great sized bedrooms
• Main bedroom has air conditioning, huge walk in robe, and a beautiful ensuite
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans, built-in robes and great condition carpet
• Main bathroom has a cubicle shower, bathtub and separate toilet
• Media room has air conditioning and can be closed off for privacy
• The open plan living area has another large air conditioner along with 2 ceiling fans
• In the kitchen, the island bench has power connected and a stainless steel double sink
• A walk in pantry ensures you have plenty of storage
• The outdoor area is perfect for entertaining with it all completely undercover
• The outdoor bar makes entertaining fun and easy
• Guests can come through the front gates directly to your outdoor area to avoid foot traffic through your beautiful home
• The backyard is secure and safe for kids to play and has the large double bay shed
• 24 solar panels to ensure electricity costs are kept to a minimum
• 265m² under roof on a 1,042²m allotment
To arrange an inspection, please keep an eye out for open homes or contact Ethan directly on 0482 950 441.