Beautiful Brick Home – 1029m² Allotment – 2 Living Areas
43 HARVEY STREET, AVENELL HEIGHTS
Avenell Heights is one of Bundaberg’s most sought after suburbs and for good reason. Being close to parks, schools, shops, and the CBD, put this charming brick home in the perfect position for a family to move in and make it their own.
Situated on a huge 1029m² allotment, space is not something you’ll need to worry about. The outdoor area is large enough for a family with pets or if you simply enjoy not being on top of your neighbours, this property is for you.
The home has plenty of space for entertaining, kids, or unwinding. With two living areas, there’s enough privacy for everyone. The 4 bedrooms are generous in size with 3 of them having built-ins. The garage has an attached room which has been used as a bedroom or sleepout by the previous owners for guests.
• 4 bedrooms plus a teenagers retreat
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Sunken living room with carpeted floors
• Second living area with direct external access – perfect for teenagers or watching sport with friends
• The generously sized kitchen offers a dishwasher, electric cooking, and an unrestricted fridge space
• Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, cubicle shower, bathtub, and toilet separate
• Spacious outdoor living area to entertain your guests
• 1029m² block with a double bay shed and side access
• In one of the best investment suburbs in regional QLD