Prominently positioned in Bundaberg‘s most sought after suburb, 7 Waratah Drive offers absolute convenience being minutes from the Bundaberg CBD, numerous shopping complexes, sporting facilities and hospitals. The kids can play at the park and BMX pump track less than 100m from your doorstep
This property is ideal for a family chasing a great sized home with a swimming pool or the investor looking to add a high quality property to their portfolio.
• 4 well sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
• Master bedroom has air conditioning and an ensuite complete with a toilet and shower
• Large living area at the front of the house to capture lots of natural light
• Large dining area
• Well maintained kitchen with plenty of storage, space for a dishwasher, electric cooking and breakfast bar
• The main bathroom features a bathtub, cubicle shower, with the toilet separate
• Undercover outdoor area for entertaining flowing into the pool area
• Beautiful magnesium swimming pool – magnesium pools are known for a variety of health benefits
• Battery ready solar system to keep electrical costs to a minimum
• Lawn locker and low maintenance yard
• Rent appraisal of $500 – $530 per week
Contact Bundaberg Real Estate Agent Ethan Hyde today to learn more or keep an eye out for open homes.