Located in the beautiful suburb of Welcome Creek, this property is minutes away from the beach and a short drive to the heart of Bundaberg.
Sitting on 40.45 hectares, the potential for this property includes growing macadamia nuts, cane, or simply turning it into a horse/lifestyle property.
The steel frame home has 4 bedrooms plus a large office that is used as a bedroom, an attractive kitchen to bring out your inner chef, and a spacious open plan living area.
The kitchen features a dual oven with gas cook top, generous bar for entertaining, and looks over your backyard and swimming pool.
The rear veranda is perfect for enjoying the morning sun and is closed in with screens to create a bug free area to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, or some cheese and wine.
The side veranda have also been closed in and is fully weather proofed to be used as sleepout, extra lounge are or entertaining areas.
• 40.45 hectares currently growing cane with 72mg of bore water and spring fed dam
• 18 water hydrants with a 40hp pump
• Beautiful 5 bedroom brick home with air conditioning and bamboo flooring
• Steel frame and termite treated timber
• Immaculate kitchen with 3m stone bench top and an incredible oven
• Double porcelain sink
• Lots of storage in the kitchen
• Natural light filling the home from the large windows positioned to enjoy the morning and afternoon sun
• Main bedroom has large sliding doors to outside, walk-in robe and an ensuite complete with a bath tub and shower
• 6.6kw solar system to reduce your power bill
• Automatically irrigated gardens from the bore
• Salt water swimming pool with large shade umbrella to keep you protected
• Large double bay shed with power
• Second 3 bay shed that has been used as a tack room for horse gear
• Sandy horse arena next to the 3 bay shed
• Greenhouse to grow your own vegetables
• Abundance of fruit trees including but not limited to cherry, apple, peach, curry, bananas
• Built in 2004
• 2 lots so you can sub divide if desired
• Rates approx. $1650 per half year
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ethan on 0482 950 441.